Emergency Medical Services
The college offers a BSc in Emergency Medical Services and in order to successfully complete these courses and obtain a degree, the following is required:
The successful completion of a minimum of four years of study (145 credit hours) for Emergency Medical Services. This is by successfully completing a number of accredited units from the General Curriculum at AlMaarefa Colleges for Science and Technology, a number of accredited units from the compulsory courses taught at the college of Applied Sciences as well a number of accredited units from the chosen discipline.
A graduate from the BSc Emergency Medical Services program at the College of Applied Sciences will have the following career opportunities:
- Work as a specialist in Emergency Medical Services and in First Aid units.
- Works as an Emergency Medical Care practitioner in public and private Emergency Medical Care institutes.
- Work as an Emergency Medical Services Practitioner in Emergency Medical Services and Disaster Management units.
- Work in Higher Education institute as a specialist in Clinical Practices
- Progress to higher studies related to academic and medical work