The college offers a BSc in Nursing, and in order to successfully complete these courses and obtain a degree, the following is required:
1. The successful completion of a minimum of four years of study (135 credit hours) for Nursing. This is by successfully completing a number of accredited units from the General Curriculum at Al-Maarefa Colleges for Science and Technology, a number of accredited units from the compulsory courses taught at the college of Applied Sciences as well a number of accredited units from the chosen discipline.
2. Successfully complete clinical training during the residency year (no less than 48 weeks of training). During this year, the student will practice the knowledge and skills he has gained through clinical practice in a hospital.
A graduate from the BSc Nursing program at the College of Applied Sciences will have the following career opportunities:
- Work as a nurse specializing in health care in hospitals, first aid, public and private centers.
- Work in higher education institutes as a specialist in Clinical Practices.
- Further his/her higher education studies in the academic or medical field.